Berkeley Street Residence, Cambridge, MA – Circa 1852 Historical residence in the heart of Harvard Square – Priyor-Brown House
- Thorough renovation with a modern twist for a contemporary family of this grand and sophisticated Italianate residence set on a tree-lined street in Harvard Square.
- Exquisite details throughout this 14-room, circa 1852 home include a handsome sky lit staircase, beautiful millwork and six fireplaces.
- Modernization of the eat-in Kitchen clad with glass fronted cabinets, stone counters.
- Renovation of formal living room with elaborate moldings, fireplace, and French doors to a conservatory, elegant 25 foot dining room with coved ceiling, fireplace, and floor-to-ceiling windows, and library with built-ins and door to side porch.
- Spacious master suite offers a fireplace, dressing area, study, and marble bath with two sinks and steam shower.