Mount Vernon Place Townhouse, Boston, MA – 1833 Greek Revival - George W. Lyman House - Beacon Hill - Private cul-de-sac
- Thorough renovation of this magnificent, extra-wide single-family townhome on Mount Vernon Place, the private cul-de-sac located just off of Joy Street in Beacon Hill.
- This sun-filled 5 Bedroom, 6 Full and 2 Half Bathroom home offers 7,500 square feet of living across 5 levels with direct elevator access.
- The entire home was completely renovated and restored, finished with the highest quality of design, craftsmanship and materials.
- Stunning Parlor level with soaring ceilings, oversized windows, and beautiful herringbone-patterned hardwood floors.
- Spectacular private Patio adjacent to the garden level and private deck off of the second floor master suite with unparalleled views of the Public Garden, Common and State House.
- Additional features include luxurious marble baths, full Laundry Room, Au Pair Suite, and top level Entertaining Room with lofted ceiling.