South Russell Street Townhouse, Boston, MA – 1844 Greek Revival – Abram F. Rowe House - petite Beacon Hill Townhouse
- Thorough renovation of this exceptional 3 BR,4 BA townhouse with views and prime location.
- Master bedroom features a gas fireplace, Armac Martin hardware, ensuite bath with Ann Sacks tile, heated floors, custom vanity and his/hers closets.
- Top floor bedroom offers a cathedral ceiling with skylights, built-in bookshelves, and a full bath.
- Living room features a gas fireplace, custom built-ins, adjacent powder room, and separate laundry room with bluestone tile floor.
- Full top-to-bottom renovation, remote control shades, Nest thermostats.
- Full chef’s custom kitchen with Wolf 6-burner range/hood, Sub Zero refrigerator, wine storage, Miele D/W, Waterworks polished nickel fittings, sliding glass door out to private deck with gas/water lines, dining room with original marble gas fireplace, custom cabinetry throughout.
- Exterior features new double hung windows, slate roof, copper gutters, mahogany framed dormer, deck, and new door and flower boxes.