Suffolk Road Residence, Chestnut Hill, MA – Colonial revival residence, interior and exterior renovation including new garage and new portico
- New attached Garage, surgically inserted partially within existing Basement and property line including new landscaping.
- Large open modern Kitchen with Mudroom Connecting to new Garage, casual Family Area and Serving Pantry.
- New Master Bedroom Suite including Dressing Room and Master Bathroom.
- Renovated exterior front porch with improved detailing of appropriate character based on traces of evidence and research.
- All new or restored finishes, new lighting and mechanical systems, restored historical millwork and original detailing.
- New stair connection to the third floor with sons’ bedrooms (former servant’s quarters) extending the elaborate original character of the main Stair Hall.
- Refreshed appearance and modernized flow of activities; yet maintaining historical authenticity and harmony. Owner’s collection of fine antiques and artwork completed the mission.